Comments & questions on new & past videos

http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/sho ... t-mig.html

In case anyone is wondering if my youtube channel or this forum is in jeopardy...its not.
I pay my bills from sales on my store. https://weldmongerstore.com/
A little youtube money helps with metal and gas etc. but it's not that much money and it fluctuates so much I have never depended on it.

Thanks so much to everyone here for being awesome.
Jody
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Am I the only one who was hungry after watching this? Three scenes of bacon frying in a pan, and my stomach GROWLED!

Y'know what? I'm going to stop reading the site right now and drive to Aquistapace's, where I can get 10# of bacon for $17. I can't pass up that special. I'll be back in 30 minutes.

Steve S

Otto Nobedder wrote:Am I the only one who was hungry after watching this? Three scenes of bacon frying in a pan, and my stomach GROWLED!

Y'know what? I'm going to stop reading the site right now and drive to Aquistapace's, where I can get 10# of bacon for $17. I can't pass up that special. I'll be back in 30 minutes.

Steve S
Be sure it's the Turkey bacon, less fat :lol:
Richard
Website

Turkey bacon isn't bacon...
Miller Bobcat 225
Tweco Fabricator 211i
AHP AlphaTIG 200x
Lincoln SP-135+
Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air
ProStar O/A torch

It's real bacon, genuine pork belly.

My weight hasn't varied more than 5 pounds in over 30 years, and my cholesterol numbers are fine. I'll eat fat pig any day.

Steve S
Poleframer
    Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 am

Watched the vid this AM, kudos for being a straight up bro, I never doubted your authenticity, and tho I havnt participated in the forum much, tho I should for as much as I have gained from it any your instructional vids, hats off to ya.
Being one to throw threads off topic, here's some of the shit I do, not TIG, but, I'm learnin.
A stairwell railing...

Poleframer,

You'd have a career here in New Orleans restoring or duplicating and replacing wrought-iron railings in historical districts. There's a lot of folks doing it, but not all of them have the required skill to do it well.

Same deal in Savannah, GA.

Steve S