Comments & questions on new & past videos

Glowzinski
    Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:08 pm

Very cool. I am teaching myself to weld. I have a Bobcat 250 and an AHP Alpha 200 tig. Can that thing go as low as the welder you are using? If not, after AHP gets their mig welder bag in and I buy it, I will have an excuse to buy another toy.

Glowzinski wrote:Very cool. I am teaching myself to weld. I have a Bobcat 250 and an AHP Alpha 200 tig. Can that thing go as low as the welder you are using? If not, after AHP gets their mig welder bag in and I buy it, I will have an excuse to buy another toy.
The AHP Alpha 200 tig I used would definitely go low enough for box cutter blades.

Jody
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Glowzinski wrote:Very cool. I am teaching myself to weld. I have a Bobcat 250 and an AHP Alpha 200 tig. Can that thing go as low as the welder you are using? If not, after AHP gets their mig welder bag in and I buy it, I will have an excuse to buy another toy.
Only thing with the cheaper tig machines usually they have a very high start amperage and you will blow out the edge of the razor blade if you are not cautious. So if you use the aluminum block-use it to your advantage.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick