Comments & questions on new & past videos
taylorkh
    Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 am

Yesterday I received the most recent "The Welding Video Newsletter" linking to a video about "tig welding 4130 chromoly" which points to http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/413 ... ubing.html. I find a blurry picture where the video would normally be embedded. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

TiA,

Ken

I used to get his email notification when a video was posted, not sure why I don't recently
Richard
Website
taylorkh

Thanks Richard,

You might need to sign up for them again. That is what I did when I changed my email provider. I have been getting them regularly and I look forward to each week's video. Just some sort of issue with the video this week.

Ken
taylorkh

Problem solved. This week's video also did not work. Upon investigating... I tried a different computer. The video worked fine. It seems that something in the browser settings on my main computer (ad blockers, script blockers, privacy and security settings etc.) caused the issue.

I did notice that the last two videos do not have a way to jump from the embedded video to the copy of the video on youtube. Is this intentional??? The videos are still available on youtube - so I can download them until they are available on the DVD set the following year (which I always purchase).

Ken