Comments & questions on new & past videos
nomoreusmc
    Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:40 pm

I would love to see a Tig finger video. I ordered 2 Jumbo's and am having a hard time getting used to them.

I see the potential and the way these things slide is amazing. So I request a "Tig finger basic training" video and Tig finger gloves where the last 3 fingers and drag patch are made of Tig finger stuff.

Thanks

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Erik Mannie
    Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:36 pm

nomoreusmc wrote:I would love to see a Tig finger video. I ordered 2 Jumbo's and am having a hard time getting used to them.

I see the potential and the way these things slide is amazing. So I request a "Tig finger basic training" video and Tig finger gloves where the last 3 fingers and drag patch are made of Tig finger stuff.

Thanks

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Before I went off to my first welding class, when I didn't know how to weld, I bought a TIG welder, WP-20 torch and regular and XL TIG fingers. So I have never TIG welded without having a regular and XL TIG finger available to me!

Sometimes, I slip the small TIG finger over my right pinkie finger (I am right handed). Alternatively, (with higher amperages and/or aluminum), I slip the XL TIG finger over both my right pinkie and ring fingers.

Sometimes I forget to slip it on and I overheat my fingers. And I say, "Oh, yeah. The TIG finger."
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

I have both tig fingers and really like the way they my "asbestos" fingers from overheating. The problem I am having is keeping them from slipping off my fingers. They seem to want to slip apart from the inside and become cumbersome to me. Is there a way to prevent this from happening. I've had my hands totally messed up in an accident and things that I used to take for granted is now bass ackwards to me. Thanks...
Bill