Comments & questions on new & past videos
WeldingTutor10
    Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Hi all.

As above, who is he, please?

Welcome to the forum, a little more information is needed...if you're referring to a specific video then the link would be helpful.

"As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video were uploaded to YouTube every minute. This equates to approximately 30,000 hours of newly uploaded content per hour. The amount of content on YouTube has increased dramatically as consumer's appetites for online video has grown. Jan 26, 2021"
Richard
Website
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

I 2nd that motion! :D
WeldingTutor10

Apologies, I meant the guy from this website (I should have been clearer, sorry).

His name is Jody?

https://youtu.be/rS136Y-yvJ8
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

WeldingTutor10 wrote:Apologies, I meant the guy from this website (I should have been clearer, sorry).

His name is Jody?

https://youtu.be/rS136Y-yvJ8
yes
tweak it until it breaks
WeldingTutor10

OK, but Jody who? This is what I am trying to find, please.
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

His name is Jody Collier. He is the person that makes the videos, runs a website, and sponsors this forum. He also has an online store for consumables and accessories specifically for welding. His background is a professional welder for many years, and he does not moderate or participate in this forum.

Sorry, I don't know the size of his undergarments...
WeldingTutor10

cj737 wrote:His name is Jody Collier. He is the person that makes the videos, runs a website, and sponsors this forum. He also has an online store for consumables and accessories specifically for welding. His background is a professional welder for many years, and he does not moderate or participate in this forum.

Odd how your initial quote was unhelpful and now you are extremely helpful. Cheers anyway.
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

WeldingTutor10 wrote:
cj737 wrote:His name is Jody Collier. He is the person that makes the videos, runs a website, and sponsors this forum. He also has an online store for consumables and accessories specifically for welding. His background is a professional welder for many years, and he does not moderate or participate in this forum.

Odd how your initial quote was unhelpful and now you are extremely helpful. Cheers anyway.
For clarification, this is "my initial post". You must have me confused with someone else? Delighted you found my post helpful though.

Cheers :)
WeldingTutor10

Oooops. Many apologies :oops:
eelman308
    Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:34 pm

:shock: That escalated quickly
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

I haven't yet seen Jody's induction welding video. Guess I'll have to search for that one... :lol: