Comments & questions on new & past videos
TamJeff
    Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 am

not having a loud blast of music on your video intros.
Miller ABP 330, Syncrowave 250, Dynasty 300 DX.
Honorary member of the Fraternity of Faded Tee Shirts.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Agreed. I watch an Australian car mods show on youtube and the talking and tips are always preceded and followed by loud electro music. Not bad music, just terrible for earphones. Which the wife makes me wear.... Jodys' vids dont need that. They're pure gold without anything else.

Mick
blazehaze
    Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:32 pm

I'd just like to thank Jody for posting the weekly videos. I realize it must be a bunch of work to do this.
I love to weld and the videos help me out. Thanks again!

John
In the rain shadow of the San Gabriel Mountains :D
ArcherAndy
    Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 pm

blazehaze wrote:I'd just like to thank Jody for posting the weekly videos. I realize it must be a bunch of work to do this.
I love to weld and the videos help me out. Thanks again!

John
In the rain shadow of the San Gabriel Mountains :D
Absolutely! I have learned a tremendous amount about TIG welding solely from watching Jody's videos. Being new to welding and having no formal training in regards to welding, these tutorial videos are like access to a remote learning course at a welding school.
Miller Syncrowave 250 water cooled TIG
jbruninga
    Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:48 pm

I've learned so much watching these great videos. I see Jody doing something new and go to the shop and try it. He has a real talent for teaching and simplifying all types of welding. He also has the personality, sense of humor, experience and skill to make it work so well. Thanks so much for producing them! JB
    Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

Well to tell you the truth, I have enjoyed and learned from most of Jodys' videos sent to my email address when I started subscribing when I first saw it on YouTube, maybe I haven't seen all but I know they are all worth watching and learnin. Just a hobby welder here but Jody, thanks for the tips, thanks for the tricks, and thanks for your precious time for making and producing these videos, you have made learning and understanding how to weld much much easier !!!! :D :D :D :D :D