Comments & questions on new & past videos
JDIGGS82
    Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxSqGNDwSqY

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9C8mMwjpPYo

Pulsed mig on some shock towers gonna try and upload some videos of welding them tell me what ya think
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Good looking work! Hard to tell a machine didn't do it, with that smooth finish!

Steve S
    Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:47 am

That is hugely interesting work. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing it.
JDIGGS82

No problem will share some more in the future! Thanks for the compliments
rake
    Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Looks slick! How many pounds a shift can you burn with that setup? Wire size? Gas mix? Settings?

Made me chuckle though. On another forum I had a tig snob try to tell everyone that mig
is a totally inferior process and is never used in industrial settings. Of course we had to play
the BS card! Found out later that the kid was a recent grad of his local community college!
JDIGGS82

Only run a few of those at a time running a 98 2 mix in pulse mode 0.35 wire so not sure how much wire I would go through on a full shift of those
Oddjob83
    Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 pm

those look beautiful, could you get some still shots in focus? or use a macro setting its kinda hard for me to focus my eyes on that but it looks great from what i can tell. perhaps I could convince my boss to get a pulse mig if i can produce welds like that. btw what was the material? I noticed it had a particular shine when you were rotating them, was it just clean mild steel?
JDIGGS82

Yes just clean mild steel next time I do some I'll take a few I'll check my camera too I may have some shots on there I took and will post tonight if I find them
JDIGGS82

[/attachment]
image.jpg
image.jpg (78.67 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
Some more welds I ran today
image.jpg
image.jpg (77.59 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (73.12 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
Follow da blue light
    Sat May 11, 2013 3:44 am

Excellent work, I hope you are being paid handsomely... 8-)
steelworker
    Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:21 am

well done m8...i agree with follow da blue light...i hope they pay as well as you weld!
JDIGGS82

I wish i do ok, its production so the pays not the greatest but it works im uploading some more pics n stuff in a bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VzM3W228j4 heres a video of what the cross member looks like when the first step is finished here is a pic as well
IMG_20140121_161539.jpg
IMG_20140121_161539.jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 886 times
Greg From K/W
    Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Nice work indeed. Those are some sharp welds. I am good but not that good. Kudos
JDIGGS82

Thanks Greg from kW I'm sure you are it's all technique on these parts if I can do it I'm more than sure anyone can lol
Logosweld
    Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:43 am

Good effort...Visit <Link removed by mod> and watch the videos of Welding products from Logos Weld...

This is usually a pretty laid back place but, 4. We welcome business participation if they are selling individual, used items. But, threads that are deemed commercial in nature, are overly promotional to a product line, company or brand will be in violation of the member-to-member code will be removed. 4. We welcome business participation if they are selling individual, used items. But, threads that are deemed commercial in nature, are overly promotional to a product line, company or brand will be in violation of the member-to-member code will be removed.