Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Just watched the Mig Welding on 115volt with the Hobart 210mvp video you sent out today. Nice work but...at the end you show the square tube for the receiver hitch installed but didn't you put it in backwards? Maybe I'm missing something (I probably am) but isn't it going to be kind of hard to put the pin in with the hole on the inside of the bumper?

Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Fat Bob wrote:Just watched the Mig Welding on 115volt with the Hobart 210mvp video you sent out today. Nice work but...at the end you show the square tube for the receiver hitch installed but didn't you put it in backwards? Maybe I'm missing something (I probably am) but isn't it going to be kind of hard to put the pin in with the hole on the inside of the bumper?

Hey, What can I say? that is the way its designed work. Its should be pretty easy to get the pin in and out by reaching up underneath. I am giving it to a friend and wont be using it myself so time will tell
I agree that it would be better outside mostly because since it is out of sight...its out of mind.

jody