Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi,
I was watching one of Jody's videos and he was talking about the combination square he uses and he showed it in the video, can anyone tell me who makes them as I want to get one..

Thanks in advance.
Marc. Aussie on the loose
jwmacawful
    Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

it's called lasquare made by lagesse products. i work with lots of 2" square tubing and thought it would come in handy. it's a well made product but not really that much better than a standard square plus shipping was expensive. just mvho.

Ok cheers. I have been using a piece of RHS with a guillotine cut piece of 3mm plate cut 90* welded to get her for years now to mark big sections of RHS, works well but limited to the length of the blade, thought this looked good as you can aged gust the depth of the blade and it is also marked.
jwmacawful
    Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Marc Godwin wrote:Ok cheers. I have been using a piece of RHS with a guillotine cut piece of 3mm plate cut 90* welded to get her for years now to mark big sections of RHS, works well but limited to the length of the blade, thought this looked good as you can aged gust the depth of the blade and it is also marked.
any combo square will be adjustable and have graduated markings on it. have you seen what shipping is on this product?

No I have yet to get that, why is it so expensive?

To explain my square was home made fix blade. I have multiple combination squares but as you know they are not always accurate do to getting knocked off work benches and etc,
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Marc,

I found it on a site called harryepstein.com for 37.50US and to my house in Pa. it's 10.75US for shipping.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Thanks Len. I check it out.
Kiska
    Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 am

Looks like a nice little gadget but I have to agree its more than just a "little" pricey. Currency conversion, shipping and handling + GST to Canada works out to a tad under $80 CDN. Unless I can get myself appointed to the Senate, I'll have to get by with what I already have.
AKmud
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

I just ordered two (one for a friend). A phone call to the company and they are putting them in a flat rate box instead of the ups option.