Comments & questions on new & past videos
rabbit007jb
    Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:59 am

Greetings Gentleman,
I'm new to welding. I enjoy watching Jody's video's. I have been to the weldmonger store and would like to purchase Jody's collection of DVD;s. However, I would like to know if Weldmongers accepts Postal Money orders. I've send a couple of emails regarding this question but have not received a reply. Thanks.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

It seems they only take the credit and paypal options, id say that this would be for traceability, ease of transaction, purchase protection. once you start sending money orders, things can get lost and stuff like that.

Mick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Rabbit007jb.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
rabbit007jb

OK. Thanks Mike.
Guess that leaves me out. Me and credit cards don't get along. They have a little voice that say spend me. :mrgreen:
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

rabbit007jb wrote:OK. Thanks Mike.
Guess that leaves me out. Me and credit cards don't get along. They have a little voice that say spend me. :mrgreen:
I won't "swear" that Jody won't take a money order, BUT:

You can purchase a Green Dot card or, if you have a Wal-Mart in your part of the world, you can get a "Money card". Both work like a Visa card, and you can't spend any money you don't "load" on it.

Steve S
rabbit007jb

I've thought about one of those cards. But, after looking at them on line, the fee's you have to pay just gives me pause to consider them.
RichardH
    Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:45 pm

rabbit007jb wrote:I've thought about one of those cards. But, after looking at them on line, the fee's you have to pay just gives me pause to consider them.
Check out https://serve.com/ - free card, no charge to load, $1/month. It's basically an AmEx gift card that you can reload, with a whole bunch of extra features.

Cheers,
Richard
Grinding discs... still my #1 consumable!
rabbit007jb

Thanks. That one just might do the trick.