Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 am

Where the heck is Jody's this week video :?: :?: :shock:

Just kidding :D

Watching Welding Tips and Tricks videos has came a weekly routine for me and I always wait impatiently for the newest video. Videos are always enjoyable and so many times you notice, that you have learned something new and useful!

In moments like these you realise that how great it is, that someone does videos like these and for free :!:
So I think it's time for me to order couple of TIG-fingers and shirts.

Keep up the good work JodyImage
-Markus-
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Same here, but remeber Jody is moving workshops at the moment. Perhaps we can ask him to do a removalisttipsandtricks.com video.

Mick
rsears
    Wed May 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I feel the same way. Get used to a good thing, then it stops and leaves ya not knowing what to do. The last email / video I have received is from April 9th: titled - 115 Volt Mig Repair using Paintball Co2

Hope they come again soon, I know it's a bunch of work moving shops.
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Guys,
I've not had an interuption in my videos, so maybe you need to look at your end of things, or sign up again.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Same here, no problems
-Jonathan
rsears
    Wed May 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Very strange then. I just re-subscribed to the videos. I wonder if it was a forum participation thing or something else?

Maybe Jody is secretly bumping accounts, time for me to order a Tig Finger I guess.

(I have no tig machine yet though). :mrgreen:
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I assure you, it's NOT a "forum participation" thing...

I sometimes have to drag Jody into forum discussions, because he's adamant about the forum taking it's own shape, as opposed to becoming "Jody says..."

I will say, the code for both the forum and the main site are a bit outdated. I encounter slow downloads at even moderate usage levels.

I'd think it's a "glitch", and if you're not receiving your videos, sign up again.

As this happens, keep reporting it here. I keep "loose" track of these issues, and share them with our webmaster (not Jody, btw) when problems arise.

Steve S