Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Hell, one of the reasons I only show one weld out of twenty I do, is the other 19 look worse than the ones I DO show. If I had a camer on my work all the time, I'd produce about a video a month, for the crappy welds I'd edit out... :lol:

Steve S
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Now Lanse needs a tig finger....
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

My dad wasn't implying that he's bulletproof, he was simply stating facts. He has no personal connection to Wyatt, although I do by proxy. Two of our instructors at UNOH that teach the High-Performance TIG Welding and also the Fab class have both commented on separate occasions the weld quality of both Jodi and Wyatt, and both in regards to different situations.
One teacher is friends with Wyatt through motorsports and was invited to weld along side him at the Indiana Oxygen Garage at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The other is well known for both being a USAC midget champion in 1991 and building a successful chassis that's stood the test of 2 decades of racing with only minor changes along the way.
Both are world class TIG welders and fabricators in their own regard and as stated above both of them refer to Wyatt and Jodi both when referencing weld quality and craftsmanship.

--Sam
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-