Comments & questions on new & past videos

Anyone walk the cup on socket welds? Its one situation where cup walking seems to be best ( unless stuff is in the way)

Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Those look awesome! 8-)
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

He said he was shaking little when cutting the 1/2" plate, well that was better free hand than I do with a guide :D
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

@anderk,
I was thinking the same thing.

Len

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
LIGOOMBA
    Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm

As always you videos are very informative and im always learning something .Thank You. I know this is kind of ,off topic but was that a Harbor Freight welding bench you were using when you were doing the stick welding ? If so,how is it ? .I was Thinking of picking one up.They have been on sale for 59.00 .If anyone else has it what do you think of it ? Is it worth it ?
Thank you
Louie ("aka"Long Island Goomba)

The one in the video is a stronghand nomad table. I have 3. But I was in HF the other day and theirs appeared to be pretty much same but lots cheaper. I find the nomad to be very handy for what it is. It will not replace a heavy bench with plate steel for top but works for a lot so stuff. And easy to haul around too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LIGOOMBA
    Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Thank you Jody, I think for 60.00 I'm gonna go for it.What kind of gas flow were you using ?Does it matter with the Pyrex cup as opposed to a regular cup ? Thats always a question I forget to ask .
Louie ("aka"Long Island Goomba)