Comments & questions on new & past videos

Here are a few sample TIG weld repairs like I have done for several machine shops over the years
http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/tig ... pairs.html

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Nice!

An excellent demonstration of both technique and machine!

While it's rarely for machining, I often have to build parts back up to "original size" from someone's mistake.

Steve S
brs480
    Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 pm

I was just noticing the machine, doesn't look like their ext210 on the website, is this new?

brs480 wrote:I was just noticing the machine, doesn't look like their ext210 on the website, is this new?
yep, its a new 2015 210ext model.

jody
Maxstar300lx
    Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:44 am

Did anyone notice that on this video, besides the excellent "no camera shake while following the puddle and welding techiniques" which no one else seems to master on video shots ,LoL!

Is that the new longevity tig unit was Very Quiet on Aluminum tig!! :shock:
I could hear the gas flow from the torch, and the arc , and Jody's commentary but not the Machine!
Does this 2015 unit have 'fan on demand?"
It was even quieter than my Thermal Arc LT-300 "old school" inverter.
What Gives?
I'm so used to hearing LOUD fan noise from the videos of the China models, that this one just stood out . Perfect for 3am tig jobs.
RIP Mr Spock, thanks for the childhood memories and the use of a communicator.… OOops ! cellphone in my lifetime! LLAP
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

It's an Everlast 210EXT 2015 model.
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
Maxstar300lx
    Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:44 am

It's an Everlast 210EXT 2015 model.

Ooops My Bad,
I"ll blame that on the Paint Fumes!
Was 3/4 done on a paint project outside, mixed up the last quart and then no sound from both the hvlp turbine and supplied air mask. WTH?
Go inside to investigate and find the fridge off but the radio still playing, help myself to a cold one while I wait for the breaker to cool down.
Then vack to work!
Had this fuzzy feeling all the way to bedtime… :mrgreen:
Go figure
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Jody,
I can really relate to this video. Most of what I do through my business is actually machine shop repairs and build ups. I watched this one several times. :lol: This video is about at real as it gets.

I encourage any here who are wanting to start their own welding business to start this way. You might not get rich but it can be steady work.
-Jonathan