Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

Is this conversation about the "look" of the finished weld or the welders ability to distinguish between the SW and an inverter during the weld?
For me it is about Jody's perception of any advantages or disadvantages of one over the other, whether that be in the look of the finished weld, his ability to distinguish between welders, if one makes a welder harder/easier to complete, or virtually any other significant difference he can discern. I know Jody used to own/run a syncrowave 250 and now runs a bunch of inverters. I am just interested in the man's take on the differences and how material they are.
Multimatic 255
Tom Osselton
    Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:33 am

I picked up a syncrowave 351 last year so I'd be interested I can learn alot about inverters here but sometimes wonder just how much they differ but so far so good! :D
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Time and again I see suggestions something like this: "If you want a rock solid welder but you don't want to pay a fortune, there are plenty of old Syncros on Craigslist."

I'm not in the market for one, but I would love to see Jody using one and hear his opinion regarding the pros and cons of these (apparently) legendary machines. Just curious, really.

Kym