Ideas & suggestions for videos
nova_70_383
    Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

i really liked the "metals and how to weld them" series. i would like to see you do a video on copper alloys. explain the differences in alloys, what de-oxidized means. maybe cover bronze, alumibronze, silicon bronze, and alumibronze. maybe weld a few examples. then explain and show tig brazing and overlay, and possible uses for them. just a few ideas for you. your videos cover a wide range of process's and topics. this is why i think your videos are the best. another reason for you being the best, is the arc shots. you can see whats happening and really learn from it. besides that your good explaining everything....thank you for all the great videos! i look forward to the new one everyweek!
Agent Orange
    Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:58 am

This would be awesome to see finished, including Titanium, Magnesium, and Cobalt
ArcherAndy
    Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 pm

TIG welding copper would be fun to try. I had a summer job back in high school where I helped a plumber. He taught me how to sweat copper water pipes together with solder and I got really good at it by the end of that summer. TIG welding copper would be beautiful, but expensive for materials no doubt. It would be cool to TIG weld my daughter a copper piggy bank using various sized copper pipe or something.
Miller Syncrowave 250 water cooled TIG
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Artist Kevin Caron has videos on welding copper (not sturctural/ art only) on youtube . It would perfect for your piggy bank.

Mick