Ideas & suggestions for videos
nickn372
    Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

This isnt an idea for a video but what about a mobile version for the forum for smartphones. 99.9% of the time im logged in on my droid. A mobile side would be great!
Be the monkey....
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey there,

I have the forum set as the start up page on firefox on my motorola defy+ (android phone) and it works just fine. Im not sure whay else a specific app would do.

Mick
nickn372
    Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

Forums are usually a licensed template that is integrated to a website and customized by the webmaster/customer. I know some forums have a mobile friendly format for smartphones that piggybacks onto the main forum template and allows the slightly slower mobile phone systems to navigate, post, etc. the forum with much more easy. Kinda how websites will have a mobile friendly site. All the same content but in an easier to handle version for the smartphone. K maybe I made jibberish of it and an arss of myself but I think thats how that works unless somebody else can make it clearer. It would be something Jody would have to check with his webmaster to see if they can do.
Be the monkey....
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

You're all good man. Now I think about it when im on the phone it is kind of hard sometimes . But if it was easier i might waste more time on here. :o

Mick