Ideas & suggestions for videos
g0dl3ssh3ath3n
    Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Do a vid on this bad boy if you can. i just picked one up and i am very impressed with it. i was gonna go with the HTP tig you review a bit ago but up here in canada there is no HTP dealers, just miller, lincoln and esab. For all the bells an whistles you get for just over 3K im impressed.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Jody doesn't get to evaluate products at will, so don't count on a video review...

However, there are several members here with experience with ESAB products, some are Canadian.

I think I've seen that machine discussed, or at least mentioned.

Steve S
    Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 am

Raising this one up again.

Caddytig have superb pulse settings. You set your pulse time with seconds instead of playing with frequency and percentages.
Worh trying IMO.

I really hope that Esab could let one machine for testing.
-Markus-
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Markus, if you know anyone at ESAB, petition them to ask Jody to review it!

Jody has a very large audience far beyond this forum (all of our new-hire weldors study his videos religiously, and all are members of the unofficial forum on facebook).

I'm sure he'd be pleased to review another machine; He seems to get off on trying new equipment, and I don't fault him al all for that!

Steve S
    Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 am

From here Finland I know couple of guys, but I don't believe that it will help a lot.

However I think if I do a little promo video or so... maybe that would help to get one machine for testing... You never know :D
-Markus-