Ideas & suggestions for videos
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

Being that this is a hobby for me and a relatively new one, I don't have the fabrication background that many others here probably do. I would love to see a simple project like a welding cart, from start to finish, perhaps using a stick welder, and normal garage tools (no high precision welding tables, etc.) Just to see how a simple guy like me with simple tools should go about building something simple as a first project. Especially the cutting, squaring, measuring ...all of the tricks of the trade.
Multimatic 255
Zach_T
    Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:48 am

One project that was my first and I still make for customers is build a above ground fire pit go find an old 18 wheeler rim or a bigger size propane tank and cut the rounded end off, I found a 250gal propane tank and cut both ends off and made two fire pits out of them and then am currently making a smoker out of the pipe it's simple fun relatively cheap to build(depending on how many extra things you add) but I build them in my garage with my stick welder and cut with the torch! Just get some metal at a scrap yard then burn some rod!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (69.85 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (55.38 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (46.74 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
If ya ain't burnin ya ain't earnin