Ideas & suggestions for videos
    Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:25 pm

since around me used AC TIG machines come up for sale less often than .22 ammo at walmart I would like to see comparisons of different new machines at different pricepoints.

up to a grand will get you a china made TIG. :(
$1,500 will get you a basic Hobart or diversion. ;)
$2,000 will get you a Lincoln square wave and others. :)
$2,500 should get you a nice HTC or others. :D
I would like a comparison as to what more you can do when you spend more.
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

I just got to play with my new Everlast PowerTig 200DX which cost me about $1200. I haven't played with it enough to recommend one but so far it is a very nice machine, has a lot of features and power. I am impressed with it so far but like I said cannot recommend until I play with it more.
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt
steeldr.
    Thu May 15, 2014 2:44 am

My advise would be to buy the best machine you can afford, miller, Hobart, etc. don't waste your money on the '' made in china'' welder, you wont be satisfied with the results and you wont know if its the machine or you that is the bad results....................ron
    Mon May 12, 2014 12:06 am

Well, it's like buying a KIA or a Porsche.... both will get you from point A to point B .....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Glen
Miller Dynasty 200DX - Millermatic 350P - Hypertherm Powermax 45 - Hobart Handler 150
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

Matt, take apart your pedal and make sure the spur gear makes good contact with the track, and make sure the nut that holds the potentiometer in place is secure as well. I just ran into some issues with the pedal not ranging correctly and it was because the pot nut was loose and the pot body was spinning lol
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-