Ideas & suggestions for videos
bm237
    Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:48 pm

How about a review of the Miller Weld Mask? The goggle/ paintball mask looking things. I wonder who you would go through to get the prescription lenses made for the insert? I think I need a set of these......well, not need, but I really want to justify another piece of welding equipment that I really don't need.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

bm237 wrote:How about a review of the Miller Weld Mask? The goggle/ paintball mask looking things. I wonder who you would go through to get the prescription lenses made for the insert? I think I need a set of these......well, not need, but I really want to justify another piece of welding equipment that I really don't need.
Miller bought the rights to American distribution of the Servore goggles/mask (balaklava recommended), made in South Korea. A co-worker of mine has one. They come with an empty eyeglass frame that snaps firmly in to the goggles, and any optician can fit your current prescription to it, even bi- or tri-focal, or progressives. It's currently getting good reviews (as the Servore/pre-Miller model) from my co-worker.

If you have any questions, I'll gladly pick his brain, as I've been considering one myself.

Steve S
jdmpurest
    Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:58 am

I would appreciate a review of this as well. I am interested in purchasing this for roll cage work and underneath cars. I am apprehensive though because I've heard hearsay that it is entry level and not the best for the professional fabricator/welder. Thank you
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

jdmpurest,
You would have a good chance to find someone in your area that has one because the only place I could find domestically to sell these before Miller bought out Sevore was Ann Arbor Welding Supply. Check with them on how it was received amongst their customers.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len