Ideas & suggestions for videos

ave13co6@gmail.com wrote:
That was ME asking the community. But I am waiting for customer service....What hood is recommended?
Fair enough, I would guess you already know the answer, still as you say the ad isn't concise.
Richard
Website
ave13co6@gmail.com
    Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:38 am

I told them that I might buy one of those hoods as soon as the ad is fixed. Its a problem that should be addressed. Have you noticed at Amazon that they have the Vine Program and that there is a Vine Customer Review of Free Product to those who are invited.

Take a close look at customer reviews. You will sometimes see "Vine Customer Review of Free Product" printed in green above a review.
Those people are sent a product for FREE for their opinion of that product. You must be invited to be in the program but once you get in, you will have a constant supply of FREE stuff coming from Amazon.

As for the Hood. I am really leaning toward the Jackson Safety SmarTiger because it has a builtin magnifying lens holder and doesnt cost much more than the W40 Insight. I have looked hi and lo trying to find info about which helmets will accept cheater lenses but that info seems elusive and hard to find.

You have to read a page or two about each welding helmet. Jackson makes good stuff, Thats a given,

ave13co6@gmail.com wrote: As for the Hood. I am really leaning toward the Jackson Safety SmarTiger because it has a builtin magnifying lens holder and doesnt cost much more than the W40 Insight. I have looked hi and lo trying to find info about which helmets will accept cheater lenses but that info seems elusive and hard to find.

You have to read a page or two about each welding helmet. Jackson makes good stuff, Thats a given,
Any major brand hoods (Miller, Lincoln...etc) will accept the cheater lens.
Richard
Website