Pictures are worth a 1,000 words - and often may be the best way to describe a situation to others in the forum. Picture sizes are limited to 256kB, so please compress your photos for optimal web display using a photo editor.
In order to attach a photo, take the following steps:
1. Begin a post or reply
2. Type your message in the dialog box
3. Click the "upload attachment" tab, which is near the "options" tab at the bottom of the screen.
4. Insert file name or "browse" your folders for the pic & select the file
5. Click "add the file"
6. Click "place inline"
7. A line of code will appear in your post.
8. Enter comments or press "submit" to complete the post.
Below is a screen shot of the what you'll see on the page. Scroll down to see the "upload attachment" tab. Using this function, you can also attach and share documents. The same file restrictions apply, so optimize them for web placement if necessary.