Guides for posting YouTube videos, images, etc.

If you use your smart phone to access the forum, things will be easier for you if you grab the FREE Tapatalk app from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Here's how to get started (for first time users):
-Once you download the app, skip the initial login options (facebook, g+, etc.) and go to browse forums
-Search welding, we should be the third result
-Once you select us from the results, you'll see forum posts and topics appear
-In the top right corner (top left corner for android), you'll notice three dots. Touch them and choose login with email (pretty sure it just says log in on Android)
-Punch in your forum login and you're ready to start posting. You can even post pictures using this app and it compresses them automatically according to the photo dimensions you pick.

As always, let me know in the feedback and support forum if there are any issues. I will likely post more detailed instructions in the instructions topic shortly.

Happy holidays everyone!
    Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:34 am

Seems I've been having problems with the app.
I get this when trying to post a reply. Image
Only one other forum gives me problems. (Powerstroke army) Another one I'm on most common (oilburners) never gives me any problems.
Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I know nothing about tapatalk, but I do know how to reach the admins and webmaster. If it's something they can help with, I'm sure they will. Since you the only one (or possibly the first one) to report this issue, It might not be on this end...

We'll see what happens.

Steve S

Hmm we'll look into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a Tapatalk issue. Lol

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 am

I'm posting this from Tapatalk and I haven't had any problems. Using a Galaxy Nexus.

It's not all the time, but more than often.
I'm on galaxy s5.