Guides for posting YouTube videos, images, etc.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I have a little bugbear to air about the nature of the forum lately...... .....The constant quoting of others posts, especially the exceedingly long ones in all replies. I think it adds extra cyber junk to wade through when reading new material. I assume we are all grown up enough to remember what was said in the recent past, and if not, please keep the quotes down to a section of a post that directly relates to your new post. (quoting one or two lines). This is especially evident on Tapatalk.

Mick
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:I have a little bugbear to air about the nature of the forum lately...... .....The constant quoting of others posts, especially the exceedingly long ones in all replies. I think it adds extra cyber junk to wade through when reading new material. I assume we are all grown up enough to remember what was said in the recent past, and if not, please keep the quotes down to a section of a post that directly relates to your new post. (quoting one or two lines). This is especially evident on Tapatalk.

Mick
I agree.

;)

Steve S
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

After that moment of amusement, I agree with Mick...

Quotes can be edited down to the pertinent parts with little effort, and save us all headache and bandwidth.

It's not a major issue, but will relieve the OCD of some members.

Steve S
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I knew that would be the first post...... 8-)