Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Bought it Oct. 2015. Barely on my 2nd or 3rd 8" spool, so it is hardly used. Selling because I want a Multimatic 215. The drive shaft has a slight wobble, thus the drive roll wobbles. Turns out this is normal as per Miller Repair center in San Antonio, Tx. You can see it in this video from ChuckE2009, at about 11:39 into the video.
https://youtu.be/jia6eF-wDRw?t=11m30s

If you leave the factory suggested starting point of 2 on the tension, the wire would sometimes slip, usually only if you curl the gun cable too much (thats how/why I started looking for a cause). Crank it down to 3ish and it has no problems feeding the wire.

You can get it brand new for $977 after $100 Miller rebate, or get it here for $800 + shipping costs. Only for sale this month because the Rebate for the Multimatic 215 expires this month as well. :lol:

What the heck, $750 + shipping.
NewCarScent
    Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm

I know this is an old post, but you don't happen to still have this item for sale, do you?

Just saw this. Perhaps I could be convinced. I just used it yesterday to make a firewood rack out of old fence tubing. Works great, just gotta tighten down the tensioner a little more than "normal". Has the "motor wobble", but Miller says it's normal *shrugs shoulders*.