Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
rocketman65
    Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:51 am

pic 1
pic 1
welding cooler#2.JPG (49 KiB) Viewed 2238 times
Hi all,
we have two Bernard Model 3500SS for sale. They where taken out of service since the new welders we purchased came with coolers. these are top of the line coolers.

Anyone interested just shoot me an email. We are located in Missouri south of St Louis. Asking $500.00 each.
Thanks.
Oni
  • Oni
    Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:29 am

Are these still available, and if so are you willing to negosiate on the price? Thanks
alexweeks1996
    Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:03 am

rocketman65 wrote:
welding cooler#2.JPG
Hi all,
we have two Bernard Model 3500SS for sale. They where taken out of service since the new welders we purchased came with coolers. these are top of the line coolers.

Anyone interested just shoot me an email. We are located in Missouri south of St Louis. Asking $500.00 each.
Thanks.
Hey, what kind of condition are these coolers in? I am looking for a cooler at the moment

Well after 3 years, it is a shot in the dark, unfortunately his only visit to this forum was on the same day the post was made.
Richard
Website
alexweeks1996
    Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:03 am

LtBadd wrote:Well after 3 years, it is a shot in the dark, unfortunately his only visit to this forum was on the same day the post was made.
Thanks, Richard. I must have overlooked the date.