Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
Twister Racing
    Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:29 am

Hello,
I am after a Miller Dynasty 210 DX (cps) 907686002 unit. (so i can hook up water cooled torch later if needed!)
Where will i get the best price possible please.
I need a 25 foot weldcraft tig torch Weldcraft™ A-125 Flex, Rubber, 25Ft, Torch Package
WP-9F-25-R welding .9 mm 321 SS tubing.
I would pay by Credit Card or PayPal and get FedEx to pick up on my account and ship to Australia
Suggestion and prices please!
Thank you for your time Michael
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

www.welding.com.au is the miller imported into Australia. Anything imported over the internet may not meet Australian electrical specs...? Im probably wrong. Another member, coldman, has miller equipment that he uses in QLD, so he'll no doubt have a good supplier.
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Mick is right, the “CE” version sold here is slightly different to the off the shelf USA models. I’ve done the sums many times, once you’ve paid the freight and exchange rate you’re not saving anything and you’ve just complicated the warranty situation. The link Mick gave you will help you identify the best part number that suits your needs and also identifies the authorised traders in your area. Cheapest way is by the bare power source and fit out with local after market leads and torches.
Ring them all, prices will vary alot and don’t be afraid to bargain.
What area are you in?

Sent using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'