Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
Ericfox
    Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Hoping to find a good deal on a Miller Syncrowave 200 around Akron, Canton, Cleveland. Thanks for any leads!
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

I love my syncrowave, but honestly if you are limiting yourself to a 200 amp welder, you really might want to look at the Harbor Freight Pro Tig 200...try it and if you don't like it, bring it back. They really do honor the 1 year no risk guarantee, and a couple of people on here have had good luck with it. The only reason I would steer you away from the syncrowave is it seems everyone thinks they can get top dollar (~$2,000) their Syncrowave 200s and they aren't worth it in my opinion. I would either step up to a syncrowave 250 which can be had for well under $1K if you look hard enough, or go with one of the cheaper chinese welders. I like the HF 1 year guarantee. Thinking about picking one up myself just to try it out.

Oh an I looked on craigslist in your area...syncrowaves of any size are like freaking hen's teeth...pretty rare for some reason. A little farther east like PA or NY and there are a few 250s to be had and only 1 200, for $1850
Multimatic 255
GhostWeld
    Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Ericfox wrote:Hoping to find a good deal on a Miller Syncrowave 200 around Akron, Canton, Cleveland. Thanks for any leads!
I have a water cooled syncrowave 200 for sale.iowa City Iowa area.