Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
    Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:38 pm

I an upgrading to a newer unit and have two Miller Syncrowave Welders I'm looking to sell.

One is a Miller Syncrowave 180SD for $1000. It comes with a WP9 air cooled torch, foot pedal, regulator, and stick lead, also includes cart. This welder is in good working condition and still in use.

The other is a Miller Syncrowave 250 DX for $2500. It comes with a WP18 water cooled torch, Bernard Water Cooler, foot pedal, regulator, and also incudes cart. This welder is in good working condition and still in use.

The 80 CF argon bottles do not come with the machines but would be willing to sell them at my cost of replacement for $220

I am looking for CASH ONLY to help pay for the new unit I am buying which cost a boat load. I do not want any trades unless it's a Bridgeport Milling Machine. You can call or text me between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. The machines are hooked up and can be tested out if you're a serious buyer. I'm not giving welding lessons and please don't waste my time because you don't have anything better to do. I don't have that luxury. Prices are firm. They are reasonable, fair prices and I could get more if I throw them on ebay but hate to mess with the shipping hassle. 315-37four-six739 Jack's Welding
Attachments
Resized_20180919_184347.jpeg
Resized_20180919_184347.jpeg (73.3 KiB) Viewed 2229 times