Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
LanceR
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Colleagues,

I have three new Miller/Smith "Gas Axe" Extra Heavy Duty Model SC929 cutting torches for sale that are still in the factory packages. They accept all SC series tips. They have a cutting capacity of 24" with oxygen/acetylene, 20" with propane or natural gas and 12"(?) with propylene. They are 21" long and have 90 degree heads.

They cost is $225 US each shipped and insured to the contiguous 48 states. All others please contact me for the shipped price. Payment by Paypal is preferred as that provides all concerned with some protections. There will be a discount if you buy more than one as I can combine the shipping cost.

They are in Pinnacle, North Carolina about a half hour north of Winston-Salem if you want to pick up your purchase and pay in person.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,

Lance
Attachments
Torch pic 3.jpg
Torch pic 3.jpg (48.58 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
Torch pic 2.jpg
Torch pic 2.jpg (46.97 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
Torch pic 1.jpg
Torch pic 1.jpg (51.64 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
LanceR

Miller Multimatic 255
Hypertherm Powermax45 XP
Heck Bevel Mill 4000
Ace fume extractor
Welding/cutting/brazing torches
B-Ware!
    Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi Lance,

It's been 1 1/2 years since you posted these. Wondering if you've sold them yet, and whether you would post to Australia if you haven't.

Cheers,
Bernard.
LanceR
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Hey, Bernard

Sorry for the late reply but I haven't been on the site in a long time. The torches were sold locally pretty soon after that post. I should have noted that here.

Best regards,

Lance
LanceR

Miller Multimatic 255
Hypertherm Powermax45 XP
Heck Bevel Mill 4000
Ace fume extractor
Welding/cutting/brazing torches