Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
    Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:44 am

This is a Miller Dynasty 300 DX. The front panel has an issue with the polarity switch. Sometimes it's stuck in AC and sometimes it's stuck in DC. Wherever it's stuck at it welds flawless. The front panel is no longer available from Miller. This would be good for a parts machine or if you have a burnt up machine with a good front panel this would be a good buy. I am the original owner and this machine has never really worked that hard. You can tell by the appearance.
This is a 2006 machine. The serial number is LF319942

I'm located in Huntington Beach California. $500.00

HUGH
:)
Attachments
20190628_122504.jpg
20190628_122504.jpg (77.3 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
Last edited by Number74 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every day is a gift.... Enjoy them!!!
RacerX
    Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 am

Hugh, would you be willing to ship it to Houston, Tx? If so, I'll take it. What all is included with it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RacerX wrote:Hugh, would you be willing to ship it to Houston, Tx? If so, I'll take it. What all is included with it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hey RacerX ,

I was wanting to sell it local. I have 2 guys interested in it that are local to me. One is going to take a look at it tomorrow and one will check it out on Monday if it's still available . If I still have it by end of next week we can talk shipping. So I'm just selling what's in the picture. All the screws for the panel and the casing are inside the machine in a ziplock bag. Also the original owners manual is included.

Thanks

HUGH

Machine has been sold.

RacerX, good luck with your search.

HUGH