Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
Winky2326
    Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:45 pm

I purchased welder in December 2018 to pick up welding as a hobby. Welder is still under warranty and used about 15 times. I have almost every accessory to include:
Welding rods (stainless/ aluminum/high strenth steel ER80/er70s2/er70s6/silicon bronze) about 40 lbs total.
Ck 17 flex loc air cooled torch
Ck 20 water cooled torch
Htp invertig 221 dual voltage with water cooler with covers
Furick cups (4 different ones)
GLS unbreakable cup
Ck gas lenses
200 tank full of argon
Metal chop saw dewalt D28715
Swag table and dewalt saw DWM120
5 different mag switch magnets
Optrel panoramaxx
Approx 50 2% tungsten
Various other accessories to include metal brake 48 and 52 metal shear.
Im sure im forgetting some other things. Although not brand new, it truly doesnt look like its ever been used because it barely has. I am lookibg for reasonable offers. I am in Tampa Fl and prefer to sell as a package but willibg to piece out seperately. I do have receipts for everything. Please let me know what thoughts and offers should be. Great opportunity.
    Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:46 am

Winky2326 wrote:I purchased welder in December 2018 to pick up welding as a hobby. Welder is still under warranty and used about 15 times. I have almost every accessory to include:
Welding rods (stainless/ aluminum/high strenth steel ER80/er70s2/er70s6/silicon bronze) about 40 lbs total.
Ck 17 flex loc air cooled torch
Ck 20 water cooled torch
Htp invertig 221 dual voltage with water cooler with covers
Furick cups (4 different ones)
GLS unbreakable cup
Ck gas lenses
200 tank full of argon
Metal chop saw dewalt D28715
Swag table and dewalt saw DWM120
5 different mag switch magnets
Optrel panoramaxx
Approx 50 2% tungsten
Various other accessories to include metal brake 48 and 52 metal shear.
Im sure im forgetting some other things. Although not brand new, it truly doesnt look like its ever been used because it barely has. I am lookibg for reasonable offers. I am in Tampa Fl and prefer to sell as a package but willibg to piece out seperately. I do have receipts for everything. Please let me know what thoughts and offers should be. Great opportunity.
Is the welding machine still available and what is your asking price?
Thomcat316
    Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:59 pm

Sounds like a whole hobby shop.

What is a fair price for all of it?
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Thomcat316 wrote:Sounds like a whole hobby shop.

What is a fair price for all of it?
Last I heard he did not have any original packing cartons and wanted someone to buy & pick it all up. Just FYI.
Thomcat316
    Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:59 pm

Pity I never heard back - I was looking to buy all of it to outfit a second home shop, and driving past Tampa would be easy...