Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
alexweeks1996
    Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:03 am

I’m currently looking for a water cooler unit & a 20 series TIG torch for my machine at home. My power source only goes up to 210 amps, so I don’t NEED a massive cooler, and I would like to be able to fit it in the bottom tray of my welding cart. If anyone on the forum happens to have any water coolers that they might be willing to sell to me, please let me know and I will certainly pay a fair price for one.

Thanks,

Alex Weeks
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Check with your local pop distributor. When they rebuild the skids for fountain pop machines they usually have old procon pumps and motors around that you can use to build your own.
I have more questions than answers

Josh

Those units (pumps) are also on ebay, and there are many DIY threads for making your own water recirculator

Procon

New and Rebuilt Procon pumps!
Richard
Website
alexweeks1996

Thanks guys. I appreciate the ideas. I'll at least find out what it would take to build one and if nothing else, I'll be very entertained and maybe learn a thing or two. :D
alexweeks1996

Thanks again, fellas. I ended up just buying the cooler that could interface with my machine, for cost and for fear of forgetting to turn on a separately powered cooler and burning up my CK20 torch haha. I’m extremely glad I got it, I’ve welded lots of super long runs on really thick aluminum lately. I had the boss order a 50-50 Argon-Helium mix for me, that was a slam dunk to say the least! :D