Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
Welderman
    Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 am

Hey everyone! I’m selling my 1979 Lincoln SA-200 blackface. It was bought new by a refinery I worked for in 1979 and they used it for maintenance welding until 2012 when they replaced the water pump and then didn’t want to replace the radiator, so they bought a new machine. I bought it with intent on refinishing it a couple years ago.
The sheet metal is in great shape. The original brushes have very little wear and there is not much wear on the armatures. Has original oil bath air filter. Engine turns over fine and compression was checked out as good.
It also comes with all the new parts I bought for it from BW parts including new rheostat, brand new radiator, hoses, engine mounts, new face plate with matching stamped numbers, electrical switch kit, carb rebuild, exhaust pipe and more.
It is located in Anacortes Washington. I am looking to get 3200$ obo. I can load it on-site and possibly meet within a couple hundred miles.
Please ask any questions and pics are available!
Thank you for your interest!
Jason V
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Why don't you just put the pics up?
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Welderman
    Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 am