Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
TNfab
    Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:33 am

BRAND NEW IN CASE NEVER USED! EAST TN BLUETOOTH 3M Auto Darkening Gear
I have gotten a 3m speed glass auto darkening welding hood with A/C. Supposed to cool the air up to 50° and it keeps you from breathing fumes or anything else that is in the environment. I got it as boot on a trade for a car and unfortunately I need the money more than the hood and it will be awhile before I have my own set up and even need it anyways. I've seen it retail around $2000 and up. Ebay had one for 1500 so I am willing to take $1000 cash or Bitcoin or any serious offer pm me.
I prefer to sale local but you can pm me and we can discuss options but local pick up is preferred as I am brand new on here and I can just list on ebay.
Partial trade (Don't ask max value for your item and expect my item at cash price, let's be fair please) , Bitcoin, and Cash.
I will copy and paste the factory info in the next post. Thanks!!! Located in EAST TN
Resizer_16659097920361.jpg
Resizer_16659097920361.jpg (72.33 KiB) Viewed 7002 times
Resizer_16659097715443.jpg
Resizer_16659097715443.jpg (85.01 KiB) Viewed 7002 times
Resizer_16659098047905.jpg
Resizer_16659098047905.jpg (97.83 KiB) Viewed 7002 times
Last edited by TNfab on Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TNfab

Item Details
3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 with welding filter G5-01 and 3M™ V-100 Vortex™ Cooling Valve Assembly. The 46-5702-30i is a complete Supplied Air (SA) Respiratory Assembly with Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 and auto-darkening filter G5-01 with Natural Color Technology. The system provides High-Efficiency particulate respiratory protection for welders in a lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup. Assembly contains the Vortex air-cooling valve, versatile Premium Belt Holder, rugged leather belt, breathing tube, and complete G5-01 helmet assembly. This lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower the temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F - designed for hot, strenuous jobs. G5 Series storage/carry bag included.
Features
G5-01 welding filter features 3M™ Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful
Auto-ON/OFF
Speedglass welding filter G5-01 offers variable dark shades 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode
May be utilized for most types of arc welding
Big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally
For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between
Re-configure your helmet using many of our additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection for you
Some of these optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more
3M™ Supplied Air Respirator Vortex™ Cooling Assembly V-100 may cool the air up to 50°F (28°C)
Slim profile and ergonomic design makes the G5-01 helmet more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces
G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled
Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation
Specifications
ANSI Z87.1-2015
NIOSH Approved
Includes
V-100 Vortex air-cooling valve
Versatile Premium Belt Holder
Rugged leather belt
Breathing tube
Complete G5-01 helmet assembly
G5 Series storage/carry bag
Applications- General Manufacturing
Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO)Transportation

For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
Speedglas welding filter G5-01 offers variable dark shades 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode. May be utilized for most types of arc welding.
The 3M Supplied Air Respirator Vortex Cooling Assembly V-100 may cool the air up to 50°F (28°C).
The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled. Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
The G5-01 welding filter features 3M Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful. Auto-ON/OFF.
The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
The slim profile and ergonomic design makes the G5-01 helmet more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces .
Last edited by TNfab on Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TNfab

Bump