Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
maverick_26
    Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Selling a new hypertherm powermax 65. Opened box and used once. The truth is, I dont need a machine with this large of capacity! Max cut 1 1/4", 3/4" recommended cut. Selling for $2150 w/ free shipping. Taking a hit on it but shouldof bought the powermax 30 lol. Let me know if interested. Just bought 3 weeks ago!
maverick_26

Anyone?
Last edited by maverick_26 on Wed May 01, 2013 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I'll run it by 'em at work. We have two Thermal Dynamics cutters, and one is "ornery", doesn't like to work in the cold (can't say that I blame it). During warm weather it's just fine, so they'll probably ignore it until next winter, though...

Are you in the U.S.? What region?

Steve S
maverick_26

I'm in Washington state. Let me know if you were interested. Great cutter at a great price under full warranty!
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Just pop up for the weekend, otto. lol. Easier than driving over here. lol. End in joke. Sorry.

Mick
BAP
  • BAP
    Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 am

I might be interested in your machine ... classified as used makes it easier to cross the boarder without assigned duty. What is included consumables, etc.