Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
bhinojosa
    Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm selling my Hobart IronMan 250. I'm looking to downsize to something that takes 120V, so I can move to different places in the print shop. This Hobart MIG welder is in very good condition. Like most welders, this unit has scratches but has never been used outside, always indoors. The welder has seen very little use - not even a whole spool has run through it yet. It is a great welder but is overkill for my shop. I'm selling it on ebay right now for $1150. But will take it off ebay if given a good offer.

I would trade it for: A welder set up for aluminum welding that is 120V power, or dual voltage.

I'm located in Commerce California (90022). Free pick up. If you are to far away I can ship it. Shipping will be pretty cheap, as my company has a huge Fed-Ex account.

Comes with about 1/3rd a spool of wire, plus a couple of extra contact tips.

The link to the ebay page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hobart-IronMan- ... 3cd73a5a88

Brian
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Brian welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200