Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
hotstck
    Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Speedglas welding hood papr! I have 4 of these total they go new for $1200 each. Selling for $500 plus/H each or will make a package deal!

Location Jacksonville Fl

Cash Or Pay Pal ONLY

3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) for welders. Compact, lightweight system with NiMH battery, high efficiency particulate filter, optional organic vapor/acid gas cartridge, and wide leather belt. Speedglas™ 9002X ADF features shades 9-13 with shade 3 light state, 4-position sensitivity control, adjustable recovery delay, and solar panel. Viewing area: 4.09" x 2.13". Variable Shade
Attachments
captured 2.JPG
captured 2.JPG (115.99 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
Mr. Moose
    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Are the ADFLOs you are selling new or used?

Since your ad is your first post on the board, I expect that board members will want to have some additional information about you and the items you are offering. I'm interested in one, but would want to feel comfortable that the transaction would go as expected…
hotstck
    Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Of course I understand, my name is Frank i have been welding for over 10 years and I live in Jacksonville Fl. I have an abundance of gear that have collected on the road over the years & now I am trying to lighten my load

Feel free to ask me anything
Macfab896
    Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello,
Do you have the ADFLO PAPR Speedglass still up for sale?

If so, how do I purchase one?

Michael McClure
or Call me ************* cell
Last edited by Fat Bob on Thu May 01, 2014 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Never post you personal contact info on a public forum. Click the users name and send them a PM or email. Mod
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Bob,

What's wrong with Mac putting his contact info on a public forum??

If he put something on CL, anybody could see his phone number.

My 2 cents.

But, PM is always better.

~John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024