Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I had some flange pins made by a friends machine shop and thought I would see if anyone else would be interested.
Pins are 1018 Cold Rolled 1-5/8" O.D. and will work on flange holes from 1/2" to 1-1/2" and 3" thick approx. 1/2"-13 SS threads that are replaceable.
I had a custom "knurled" end put on them for a completely custom look.
Price $75.00 ea + shipping.
-Jonathan
Attachments
Flange pin.JPG
Flange pin.JPG (80.99 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
Flange pin female.JPG
Flange pin female.JPG (89 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
Flange pin bottom.JPG
Flange pin bottom.JPG (86.37 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Ahh.

Also known as "two-hole" pins for flange leveling and alignment.

$75 each? Or per pair? (Two are required to be usefull).

Steve S.

Steve,
Yes two-hole alignment pins they are, should have put that in the original description.
Unfortunately they were quite expensive to make and I had a minimum run of 10 sets to get into his schedule so they are $75 ea or $150 for a pair. Thought I would see if there was interest. I can wiggle on price a little, not much. I just need to get rid of the remaining pairs.
-Jonathan

What possessed you to spend that money on a custom run? Is there an unusual feature?

Steve,
Well that is a question.....Honestly it was intended to give to the guys and me to use, then I had this hair brain idea to sell them. I wanted something different I guess. Maybe I will remove these.....
-Jonathan

Don't remove them.

They may or may not sell here, but they'll sell, and here is as good a place to advert them as anywhere.

Steve S