Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
lfbritton
    Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 pm

I have a high Frequency machine I would like to sell but have no idea what it is worth. Its a Century machine. I know that brand was bought out by Lincoln several years ago. The machine was made in 1990 but has never been used. I know nothing about the machine except it's an attachment box to turn a welder into a TIG machine. Model 115-007,Primary volts 115 VAC, Secondary volts 3500, Use on an ARC welder rated 295 or below. 20% duty cycle. please help me determine its valve. i will try to post pictures later.
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Might try typing its serial # into google search.

Or check eBay.

~John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
paul_s
    Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Welcomme to the forum. Sorry that I can't help with that piece of equipment.
rake
    Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome to "the hood". I am one who is actually old enough to have welded with one of these.
They actually were a decent box for fairly basic, no frills tig welding. That said, don't expect
much over $150 to $200 for one of these. With all the new affordable inverters on the market
you would be hard pressed to sell one of these for any serious money.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
echosixmike
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 am

I picked up something I believe is similar, a Craftsman model from Sears Roebuck, for $35 off Craigslist. Only difference being it's 230v.

It's useful for doing AC TIG off an engine drive. No idea on value, depends on what the market will bear, I suppose. S/F....Ken M
Red: PowerMIG 300, Square Wave 175
Blue: DEL200, Syncro250, XMT300
Green: STH160
Black: Tweco 181i Fabricator
Oddball: Craftsman HF unit
    Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm

That same unit recently sold on eBay for $285USD