Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
    Mon May 12, 2014 12:06 am

I have a Miller Econo Twin HF that I purchased new back in '75-'76 as a hobby machine. It has had extremely light use over the years and is in excellent condition including the owners manual. I have been thinking of possibly selling this to get one of the new advanced inverter TIG machines.

This is a AC/DC Stick/TIG 150A 60% duty cycle with high frequency. No foot pedal control, no gas valve

Any thoughts on the value of this machine?

Glen
Glen
Miller Dynasty 200DX - Millermatic 350P - Hypertherm Powermax 45 - Hobart Handler 150
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Is that one of the 120/240 machines? What part of the world are you in?

Value changes depending on parts of the country/world, because usually the cost of shipping a welding machine will basically push up the cost to buying a new one.

If its the machine I think it is around here they go for 800-1000 dollars. But thats "local" like withn a 2-3 hour drive. Obviously if you live farther away than that your gonna have to come down on the price to ship the thing.

Note-thats assuming the whole setup, leads, bottle, regulators, torch, etc...
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?
    Mon May 12, 2014 12:06 am

It's strictly a 230V machine... 56A @230V 60Hz and 185lbs.
Not sure I want to let the 300cf Argon bottle go
Glen
Miller Dynasty 200DX - Millermatic 350P - Hypertherm Powermax 45 - Hobart Handler 150