Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
doctorD
    Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 pm

I have a Miller Trailblazer 251NT on Miller heavy duty running gear with cable rack and Miller HF-251D-1 high freq. unit with 162 hours on it. Always been in my shop - never outside - looks new - original owner since new.

In spite of the low hours it's been run on a regular basis both as welder and generator.

I want to sell it but not sure of a price. All the new Trailblazers don't have A/C which mine does so that seems to be a selling point. Any thoughts on a fair price would be appreciated.

Thanks-
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to site site Doc. I just saw one with an Onan (gas) go for $2,200 on proxibid.com. Friend of mine bought one at an auction last year for 2K and it's diesel. (no HF box)
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Where are you located, and have you sold it yet?

thx
--Tater
doctorD

Tater wrote:Where are you located, and have you sold it yet?

thx
Sorry - haven't been on the forum and didn't see your question - got busy with some other stuff.

I haven't advertised it yet - still thinking on the price - in Gainesville, Florida (north central part of state)
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

doctorD wrote:
Tater wrote:Where are you located, and have you sold it yet?

thx
Sorry - haven't been on the forum and didn't see your question - got busy with some other stuff.

I haven't advertised it yet - still thinking on the price - in Gainesville, Florida (north central part of state)

$2000-$3000.

Good luck.
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
unclenicknack
    Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Do you still have it, if so post a pic of the front panel.
Tks Dave
doctorD

I do still have it - been too busy at work to post it for sale. Here is a photo I took last summer - still looks identical - has 164.8 hours on it now. If you want more info or photos send me an email dhd@atlantic.net and I can email them to you. Sorry for the reflections but it looks like new and it just that shiny on the front.
Attachments
DSC_3209.JPG
DSC_3209.JPG (105.86 KiB) Viewed 1610 times