Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Well, re-reading it, I'll say this.

I stand by what I meant, but I apologize for how I said it. I could explain how, why, and where my irritated comments came from, but one of the best tidbits of advice I ever got was, "Never screw up a perfectly good apology with an excuse."

We do want to be the stand-out community, and a group of friends, and I didn't help that cause. I've become accustomed to (so have come to expect) a line of, "Hi, I'm Joe, and I've been welding Unobtainium for the MIB for 6 years, and I have this surplus machine..."

As Mick said, it's not uncommon for someone to drop a single post and disappear, and the rules about keeping the sale/trade area non-commercial are particularly strict to protect our founder from fees/licensing/taxes associated with a commercial site.

I do hope pipedream has a good read through the threads, and decides to stay with the community.

Steve S