Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
lsufan15
    Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:35 am

I have a box of oxford alloys ER Ti-2 titanium welding rods that I wont be using and will sell them much cheaper that the $80-$100 per pound they go for. They are 3/32" x 36" and a 5 pound box. Let me know if you have any questions. Image 5pounds for $150.00 (plus $10 shipping)
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Isufan,
Welcome to the forum.

We do have a page dedicated to selling and trading stuff, but in general we don't appreciate your first and second post being sales related. Please use our introduction page and tell us a little about yourself and browse through the other threads for places where you can contribute. You'll find a much warmer reception that way. We're pretty standoffish when we think we're being sold, don't start off your time here being that guy.

After all that, I do hope you can find someone here that can benefit from your filler.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
lsufan15

hey man, I appreciate the reply and now that I think about it, you are 100% correct and I do apologize for not taking the time to at least introduce myself like you said. I have been to the site in the past and have found some very good information here. I am a high school welding instructor and typically teach 11th and 12 graders, and have told them to search the site as well. I will post a full introduction in the correct thread and look forward to meeting some of you. I feel like I could contribute some good information to the site, but most of all, probably increase my own knowledge base so I can pass it along to my students. Again, thanks for shedding some light on the fact that this was about the worst way possible to make an introduction, haha. My bad fella's and I do apologize. Looking forward to chatting with some of you.

Thanks again.
lsufan15

here is an ebay link if you are interested in the titanium filler metal. Members of this site can "make an offer" of $139.99 and I will accept. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oxford-Alloys-E ... SwnipWY6gc