Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
Tokoroa_Welder
    Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:13 am

Hey there. Are there any kiwi Welders I the Waikato/BOP region that have, or know of a cheap TIG setup for sale? I need the machine and gas bottle.
GG47
  • GG47

Tokoroa_Welder wrote:Hey there. Are there any kiwi Welders I the Waikato/BOP region that have, or know of a cheap TIG setup for sale? I need the machine and gas bottle.
What is a Kiwi welder exactly?

This site is old as shit, good thing I left welding to pursue IT field. Maybe I'll be back to update this 80's site.
Tokoroa_Welder
    Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:13 am

Sorry, Kiwi = New Zealander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

GG47 wrote:
Tokoroa_Welder wrote:Hey there. Are there any kiwi Welders I the Waikato/BOP region that have, or know of a cheap TIG setup for sale? I need the machine and gas bottle.

This site is old as shit, good thing I left welding to pursue IT field. Maybe I'll be back to update this 80's site.
Don't come back after a year or two and be a dickhead. You didn't contribute anything then, and you only came back because you had a helmet to sell. So go back under the fucking rock that you came from.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
GG47
  • GG47

I'm sorry, Greintime are you the web moderator here? If that's the case, I wasn't aware of your communist ways being allowed.
GG47
  • GG47

You have a filthy mouth too.. Ain't them's gots nones too I bet!!
GG47
  • GG47

I prefer you take it off line going forward and not mess up this mans post. If you even know what that means.
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

GG47 wrote:I prefer you take it off line going forward and not mess up this mans post. If you even know what that means.
First and foremost, I am not a moderator. I am, unlike you, a respected contributing member in this community.

The fact that you'd like to fight about this is laughable. After your hiatus, you post a for sale ad (I actually thought it was your first post until I checked your post history) which is fine. You then proceeded to respond to someone with "Speedglas sucks, buy Miller" which you are conveniently selling (good price by the way, not a fan of non-auto-darkening hoods, but good price regardless) which is also fine, if only a little tactless. You then come on here and claim that the forum is antiquated (probably true, but it works and works well for the thousands that are members here, so why change a good thing.) If you bothered to search, you'd see that it had been discussed in the last few weeks, and the general consensus was to leave it as is.

You could be the greatest guy that ever walked the face of the planet, but the online presence you've cultivated in your brief appearance with us has been less than promising. I typically refrain from swearing in my posts, but you rubbed me the wrong way very quickly.

Also, I'm curious to what "Ain't them's got's nones" means, although I would assume it's a veiled jab at my genitalia or lack thereof.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
    Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:21 am

Hi Tokoroa_Welder
what sort of system do you want to be doing your practice with? DC only? Output amps?
Regards
Ralph
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

GG47 wrote:

This is and will be a drama-free zone.
I AM a moderator on this site, and will not tolerate that attitude.
'Bye.

Steve S