Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

The new company I'm part of is hiring already. Fully three months ahead of my expectations.

If you're in the Slidell, LA area, can MIG and TIG, and have mechanical aptitude, let me know, and I'll give you the details.

Steve S
Rick_H
    Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:50 pm

That's a good sign Steve, glad to see your doing well!
I weld stainless, stainless and more stainless...Food Industry, sanitary process piping, vessels, whatever is needed, I like to make stuff.
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB

Rick_H wrote:That's a good sign Steve, glad to see your doing well!
Two people from this forum have applied and interviewed!

It is a small world, after all... :roll:!

Steve S
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

At some point I will likely move south. My wife does not like northern winters. If it was closer to that time I would have shown interest. Perhaps when that day arrives I will post a work needed thread down south.
I have more questions than answers

Josh

Poland308 wrote:At some point I will likely move south. My wife does not like northern winters. If it was closer to that time I would have shown interest. Perhaps when that day arrives I will post a work needed thread down south.
We expect continued growth, at a slow, controlled pace. If you come this way, be sure to say hello.

My wife is from Metarie, LA, and I met her in Missouri. I dragged her all over the north and northeast for many years, and she was not a fan of the winters, either. I finally agreed to come to the part of the world she calls home, and now I hate the summers... :roll:

Steve S
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Hi Steve!
I have a student who is planning on moving down to LA at some time in the near future. His wife's familiy is from down there, and that is where he wants to raise his family. I will have to find out where he is planning on relocating to. He is a great guy, Marine and veteran of Afghanistan. Seeing your post really got me thinking about this; I don't know why it didn't occur to me before!

Take care,
Gary

Boomer63 wrote:Hi Steve!
I have a student who is planning on moving down to LA at some time in the near future. His wife's familiy is from down there, and that is where he wants to raise his family. I will have to find out where he is planning on relocating to. He is a great guy, Marine and veteran of Afghanistan. Seeing your post really got me thinking about this; I don't know why it didn't occur to me before!

Take care,
Gary
Let me know. If he's going to be in a reasonable radius, I'll certainly recommend him if you support him!

Steve S
ducosteel
    Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:03 pm

I'm about 45 min away in gulfport, ms. Send me the details please. I'm very interested.

ducosteel, I sent a PM with the contact information.

Thanks,

Steve