Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
medsar
    Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 pm

I recently got a used lincoln miniflex fume extractor for the shop. Unfortunately, the previous owner had broken the two clips on the side of the machine that secure the central filter. I asked lincoln for a part number n price for those clips and they quoted me $100 each plus a couple month wait (lincoln p/n S23384-55). Instead of paying $200, I looked around the shop and found a few clips that are almost a perfect replacement for the clips. I have two extra and I'd be willing to throw them in a USPS flat rate box for anyone who wants it provided they pay for the shipping. I don't want anything for the clips. I will work on getting pics updated soon to clarify what I am describing.

On another note, the miniflex worked a thousand times better with those clips installed and a good seal on the filter.
medsar
    Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Photos added to show what I am talking about. I can't figure out to rotate the photo via my phone web browser but you get the idea.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 600 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (43.07 KiB) Viewed 600 times