Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.

Hey guys
New to the forums, not so good at intro's. I've been welding for many years, working in the aerospace sector
for awhile and now at a shop doing some stainless (round) tube work for the semi conductor industry, along with stainless and duplex pipe for the water RO industry. 99.5% of our work is with the TIG process.

I know I'll be able to learn more here, and hopefully, maybe help others as well.

Richard
Richard
Website
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Richard,

You're better at introductions than you think...

There's a whole range of members here, including fellow aerospace and food-grade welders like yourself, Marine industry, piping, structural, at all levels, hobbyists, mechanics, artists, bike-builders, students, and the guy who's wife bought him a machine for his birthday, and wonders how it all hooks up.

There's much to learn, and much to teach, and we all seem to do a bit of both along the way.

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Richard.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

LtBadd wrote:Hey guys
New to the forums, not so good at intro's. I've been welding for many years, working in the aerospace sector
for awhile and now at a shop doing some stainless (round) tube work for the semi conductor industry, along with stainless and duplex pipe for the water RO industry. 99.5% of our work is with the TIG process.

I know I'll be able to learn more here, and hopefully, maybe help others as well.

Richard
Good to meet you again.

Bill AKA Willie B

Bill Beauregard wrote:
LtBadd wrote:Hey guys

Richard
Good to meet you again.

Bill AKA Willie B
Like wise, thanks Bill
Richard
Website