Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
malmac
    Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 pm

Good Ay

I am 62 years old and am a hobby welder. Bought a Kemppi Mastertig to try and learn TIG on aluminium.
Also bought a Thermal Dynamics plasma cutter. I am very much a project welder - so the project comes first and welding may or may not be a big part of any project. So I have a lathe and a milling machine and sometimes the project is completed without welding at all.

The long and the short of it is I am still a crap welder and need lots of practise but also have lots and lots to learn. So joining the forum and watching the videos has already been a help.

So thanks in advance for any help anyone manages to give me -

Mal
Toowoomba
Australia
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Hi Mal, welcome to the forum. You have some serious welding and cutting gear there. Lots of good advice on this forum so ask away. I bet you are having a chilly morning up on the range cause it's brass monkey weather down below right now. I had to put on a jacket.
Cheers Vic.
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'

Hello Mal, welcome to the forums. You'll learn just takes some practice and desire, seems you have both
Richard
Website
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Mal welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Welcome Mal

How is the Kemppi working? Wondering to buy one myself